We believe great wines require proper and frequent chemical analysis throughout the entire winemaking process. The Naumes Crush & Fermentation laboratory is equipped with numerous types of equipment for accuracy, precision and efficiency. In addition to providing extensive analysis for clients included in the standard custom crush winemaking package, Naumes Crush offers lab services for the Southern Oregon wine industry. Compared to outsourcing with other wine labs, Naumes Crush’s Lab can provide results much faster, with significant cost savings, and without the need to package and mail samples.
The features offered by our lab include the following:
- Robotic analyses for increased precision and faster results. These include autotitration for acidity (pH &TA) and Free SO2, as well as automated enzymatic analysis including Glucose/Fructose, YAN, Ammonia, Malic Acid, Volatile acidity and more.
- Densitometry for juices and fermentation monitoring of Brix and Temperature, including Specific Gravity.
- Aeration/Oxidation for Free and Total SO2, Cash Still for VA, Ebulliometer for Alcohol, DO meter for Dissolved Oxygen
- Microscope with 100x, oil immersion for microscopy
- And more, including sensory analysis and trials.
Contact Naumes Crush today to see how our lab services can help you make better wines.